Miyerkules, Oktubre 8, 2014

Dear Holy Spirit

Dear Holy Spirit,

I'm not pretty sure if I have enough knowledge about you but one thing I'm pretty sure of, I certertainly want to know you and more over to experience you.

Will you allow me to get to know you personally and be intimate with you?
You see, I'm reading this book entitled "The forgotten God" and it's kinda ironic that you are being forgotten by most churches and christians around the globe  by not experiencing you to the fullest. By means of how the early Christians did, like Peter and the rest of the apostles shake and turn the world upside down through the good news about Jesus.


You know what? You are the most intriguing among the three persona of God. You really don't want to talk much about yourself as Kong Hee said in one of his preaching. Well, yeah I would agree with him tho. Hehe.


So, I just want to be intimate with you. Fear? Let's just say, when you are interested to a person, fear is something you leave outside the picture. Let love rules the house baby!

Also, I would like to consider what Francis Chan said in his book. Let ne quote it:

"The truth is that the Spirit of the Living God is guaranteed to ask you to go somewhere or do something you wouldn't normally want or choose to do. The Spirit will lead you to the way of the cross, as He led Jesus to the cross, and that is definitely not a safe or pretty or comfortable place to be. The Holy Spirit of God will mold you into the person you were made to be. This often incredibly painful process strips you of selfishness, pride, and fear."

Unquote. That is truly remarkable. Thank you Pastor Francis for sharing this. So dear Holy Spirit, let me know more about you. Have your way and show me and expose me to your presence.


Radically writing a love letter request to you.

Your Admirer, Lover, Follower,
Eunice ❤️




0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento