Huwebes, Oktubre 2, 2014

Lord, give me a house please!

I know that when you invest something here in earth, it is temporary. It won't last. I am fully aware of that truth. Does it mean I should never invest in any material thing here on earth? Definitely NO!

The bible teaches us to set our hearts on heavenly dwellings, something that will last for eternity. Luke 12: 34 says "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

My heart is set for eternity and I just want to let you know that God is so good. He wants us to have eternal perspective but He never steals our joy by dreaming good things. I personally think that it is not bad to dream to have new house, new car, clothes, shoes and great career.It's just that, you don't depend your joy, happiness and satisfaction in life through these things.

Oh by the way, I just want to say that I am aiming to have a house like this:


source: http://www.filinvesthavila.com/p/forest-farms-angono-rizal-for-sale.html


I thank God for putting this dream in my heart and I am even more thankful that I have something more glorious in eternity than this. If I were to choose between the two, I would definitely choose the Eternal investment, for that thing will last. This dream house of mine, soon will be fulfilled through the grace of the Lord Jesus. :)

0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento