Miyerkules, Enero 28, 2015

Where is this pressure coming from?

This certain pressure comes like a wind. You can't see it but you can feel it so strong! I feel like something's gotta burst. I always wanted to get higher education and last year was my stepping stone. I just finished college, but that doesn't give me a license to stop. I want to achieve more!

I wanted to take Civil Service Exam this year. Then take my MA degree. The thing is, I wanted to take Communication Management, now that I know the essence of this degree to my current field of work. Another option is to follow my passion of film industry despite I'm not really practicing Media.
Hoping that I could  make my head and heart straight to get the right choices, then I'd be able to say that it's the decision.

I have no time to waste. The time is moving, and I'm not getting any younger. I want to achieve more and I can't really identify where is this motivation coming from. A dreamer inside me started to arise like an erupting volcano.

"Lord, makakapag-aral pa po ba ako? I need to hear you! I need to get enlightenment from You."

0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento