Biyernes, Abril 24, 2015

Dear FH

Dear F.H.,


I can't fully tell you how excited I am to meet you, though I really haven't met you yet. Apart from a strong agony of waiting that seems forever, I'm kinda wondering how God will plot the directions of our feet towards each other. This is the very first time I'm writing to a person who has a vague identity. You are a complete stranger to me, someone I don't really know and it's so exciting to meet you. Years ago, I have mistaken you for a wrong person. I thought he was you, but he's not. I just want to express my utmost apology. I believe you have a big heart to forgive. ;)



I've been waiting for you all my life and God is preparing me to meet you in time that He will set our hearts close to each other. I pray that you love God more than you love me. I must admit that I do most of the times love romantic scenes, and if God would allow this to happen I want him to whisper your name in my heart and whisper my name in yours the moment we see each other.

I want you to know that I am praying for you and sometimes, I feel like I'm demanding too much from the Lord kasi I truly want a man  of God, a person to lead me closer to God and I will lead you also closer to him. Non-negotiable ko ito. The rest are negotiable. We are being changed by the Holy Spirit from glory to glory, so I have no intention to meet you as if you are a glorified body na. Hehehe :)
When the day comes na masungit ako o kung hindi kita gusto at feeling kong hindi ikaw ang ibibigay ni Lord... mag fasting ka ha and pray for me. Don't easily give up on me.

See you soon!


Loving you,
FW

2 komento:

  1. Hi Eunice,

    I admire you for writing this in a lighter tone yet in a meaningful way. Good things come to those who wait. Just trust Him to write your love story. You can never go wrong with Him. :) Actually, I also made a letter during my single days, but not addressed to him but to the Lord. So, this is a wonderful letter you can show to him when you guys finally meet. Though, "The One" already gave me my "Second", I totally appreciate this letter.

    Continue to wait for His perfect time. Don't despair and have faith:)

    Kisses,
    Kate ♥

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Dearest Kashie,

      You're such a tearjerker! Hahaha. I'm out of words na. I did not expect that someone is really reading my blog posts and I just want to use this opportunity that thank you kasi such commentary made me burn with passion. I love you Kate. Again, thanks for reading. :)

      Burahin