Linggo, Mayo 3, 2015

Unrestrained Friends


I gained a lot of friends from the usher and security team of PCGAG and it made me happier to see my co-leaders on the last day of the event. Here are some outtakes that I sneaked in while I was in duty.

L-R Jheff, Jim, Ericka and Dan


Blurry photo

Blurred photo too. We're walking kasi nyan

AP Media booth with Ate Alena

The face of.... I dunno. What were you thinking here, Ate Ekars? :D



Somebody sabotage us here. Whoever you are... nothing. Hahaha.

more blurry photo

blurry again

Malabo ba sya? Malabo ka din kasi. Hahaha #Whogoat



BCA  x  JSAG




Di mo ako makita? Malabo ka kasi. #whogoatulit 







Wag na sad, Ate. :)

Jheff stares like a boss. Hihi.

With the legend.

With the legend



2 am dinner @ KFC. All stores we're closed in MOA so we decided to eat nalang sa Philcoa

Ako na blurred. :D

0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento