Martes, Hulyo 14, 2015

Crying helps but won't solve anything

It's okay to cry it out. It surely helps when you to release when feeling down but one thing I want to remind you, as I remind myself when I'm caught in this kind of emotion and situation is that crying is not your solution. Sorry, but it will not resolve the situation, even if you cry tons of tears.

It can help you release the emotion and be calm.


Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against crying. Actually, it is your gateway to calmness in order to think straight and get out of your emotion. It helps you to be logical and not emotional. By this you will be able to trust your decision and think thoroughly of the resolution.

So cry for a moment. Burst it out in prayer. Calm down. Think of your solution. Act on it! God bless you.

0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento