Huwebes, Hulyo 16, 2015

Music List: Come as you are


I discovered this song of Crowder that strikes my heart so much. This song is obviously for all people who experienced burden, shame, brokenness, hopelessness, hurt and in sorrow. People who are weary and tired, people who needs peace and healing. This song caters all the emotion that suffice a sinner's feeling and it captures the listener's personal experience of such situation.

What makes it more awesome is that the song did not jut presented the situation of the people in the fallen world, but gave them a solution. The One man who laid down His life for the love of humanity. The song invites the people to come as they are and whoever they are because God can heal everything. Let me share the song to you. God bless you!





2 komento:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Hi,

    I appreciate you reading my blog posts. Thank you! :)

    TumugonBurahin