Huwebes, Hulyo 16, 2015

Some self reminder

It is very important that we soak in ourselves to God's word. It affects, changes and transforms us in all aspects of life. Recently, I have been very impatient and short tempered, then this morning the Lord reminded me of 1 Corinthians 13:4-13. (NLT)

I changed the word LOVE and replace my name. I did this before with NIV translation but when I used the NLT version, I was dumbfounded.

Eunice is patient and kind. She is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. She does not demand her own way. She is not irritable and she keeps no record of being wronged. She does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. She never gives up, never loses faith and is always hopeful and endures through every circumstance.

So yeah. you can also do this and see for yourself that you are created to be amazing. You are created in God's image and you are His masterpiece. You are loved and God is calling you to love like He does. God bless you!

1 komento:

  1. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    TumugonBurahin