Linggo, Nobyembre 8, 2015

Movie Weekend


Hey, guys! I know it's Monday and there are tons of workloads to do but let me get down to my list of movies that I'd like to watch for the upcoming weekends. *listing down helps me to beat the Monday blues so let's get going!*


1. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl

Surely this movie will make me value life even more! I also wish to watch this with my girls (youth girls)


2. 500 days of Summer

Based on the trailer, I find Summer (the girl) kinda interesting and the character of the Tom. Tom is one in a million guy who believes in love and because of that, I definitely want to watch this movie. Oh, yes! I forgot to mention Regina Spektor. Her voice is awesome! I think that's the OST of the movie. I hope to watch this with my dearest love. Hehe :)




So yeah! This is my list. I really hope toI can watch this on the weekend and probably while cuddling my pillow. I have to spend my Saturday morning with my cousin. We decided to take some lapses and maybe after that I'll watch the films. Hehe. Oh boy! I can't wait for weekend again. Hehehe.

2 komento:

  1. Hope you enjoyed watching the movies especially 500 Days of Summer.:)

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. I'm so excited to watch it, so I cheated weekend. Hahaha! I enjoyed it so much, Kate. Can you suggest more movies to watch this weekend? :)

      Burahin