Miyerkules, Disyembre 2, 2015

Crossing out the to-do list


Hello, Mello! It's been a while and I'd like to greet you a Merry Christmas. It's December 3rd and just like me, I know you guys have tons of plans, too. Oh! speaking of the plan, I remember that I wrote a to-do list last July and I'd like to know how many list I can cross out now. Let's get started! (here's the link of my previous blog about to-do list)


  1. Save more. -Unfortunately, I can't cross this out because my savings is crying out loud. Haha!
  2. Attend APYAC conference in Baguio
  3. Enroll for MA Class. Go lang ng go! - Is this a series of unfortunate planning events? Lol. I did not met my goal to enroll for MA class and planning to quit it. I'll tell you my next plan, tho. :)
  4. Publish more blog post 
  5. Visit a museum - Is there a pattern here? Haha. I missed this. Well, my boyfriend and I actually planned to visit the National Museum last October but it really did not happen. :(
  6. Write song
  7. Travel with him
  8. Win souls and start a life group in the office - I still did not make it. :(

My score is 4/8. So, I should exert more effort to accomplish every list I have. Not bad for my first try. I made some progress at least. Hehehe. So, in a few days I will write my goals and plans for 2016. I'm so excited. How about you? Have you wrote your goals and plans for next year? :)

1 komento:

  1. After I read this post, I realized that unchecked items in our bucket list will help us understand that some things might not be meant for us or that it's not yet the season for us to achieve a certain goal.

    Anyway, congratulations on your progress, especially with posting more on this blog! I'm obviously one of your loyal readers. Haha!

    TumugonBurahin