Martes, Enero 19, 2016

What to do with stones thrown at you?

I was watching Ms. Universe Pia Wurtzbach interview on the Steve Harvey TV facebook page and she said something that made a mark on me.


"A real queen knows how to make an empire with the same stones that are thrown at her" -Pia

Her statement was really a class act and mark of a true beauty queen. I am inspired by this statement, too. The world will throw stones at you and will tear you down, but you gotta be strong and be still. I ain't a queen, but my identity in Christ made a royal identity and even if I face a lot of stones thrown at me, Ill pick it up and build something beautiful out of it. So what to do with the stones thrown at you? Pick it up and build a good empire out of the same stones. Remember that you can always turn a negative into a positive; so with the stones thrown at you, make it like a medicine that will make you stronger. It could be bitter, but it will surely take you to another level.

Let me leave this verse to you, 

"Together we are his house, built on the foundation of the apostles and the prophets. And the cornerstoneis Christ Jesus himself." Ephesisans 2:20

Stand on your foundation, for your stone is the Chief Cornerstone. God bless!

0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento