Miyerkules, Hulyo 20, 2016

I will go to places?


In 2014, I received a word from the Lord that I am about to go to my promise land, where there is milk and honey, like Canaan of the Israelite. It was before I accepted the job I have right now. I also remember in my college days, a man prophesied to me that I will reach lands. I'm not quite sure if it's for mission or work-  not yet. It is something to find out over time. :)

Two years later, I find myself traveled two countries in Asia and receiving invitations to visit their countries for work and vacation. I have goals and plans which places to go for exhibitions and places to visit for vacation. I do not have such luxury to travel overseas. All my travels were paid by the company and I'm afraid that it would take a very long time for me to get out of the country coming from my own pocket. Hehehe.

But the call to go to places is really strong. I work with multi-races. I spoke with people from Ukraine, Turkey, Israel, US, China, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Middle East, and India just to name a few. It is a great privilege to work with such wonderful people coming from different culture and had a wide working experience. I can't help but learn from them and gain knowledge.

Setting the career aside, I have been pondering about going for global missions. (Not in a hurry, but might be in the future). I am checking my heart's motives if it's clear. I am not going for missions to have vacation and see good places and scenery. In my work as business developer, reaching places does not necessarily means good rest and vacation but actually it requires more work loads when overseas.

What if I throw the promising career that this position offers me and go for missions? This question has been echoing back and forth for almost 2 weeks now. 

0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento