Sabado, Pebrero 18, 2017

I've been out of the pace lately

I'm back. I just want to blog real fast before I hit the sack and get myself ready for church. This is officially my first blog for 2017 and yes, probably the last one because I just bought my own website! Can't wait to share it soon with the world. I'm going to miss blogger so much. Since high school, I've been using this and it's kinda hard to say farewell.

Finally, I got a handy laptop to use updating stories, content and blog posts. I might as well open a youtube channel even I am a frustrated vlogger in the making. Hahaha. 

It's still early 2017 and I wanted to remind myself that this year is the fruitful year in all the areas of my life. I don't want to take so much time blogging and writing because in a few minutes, I'll be leaving but yeah, I shall continue writing! Hahaha. I really miss this. 

Hey, don't be mad, I tried blogging. Here's the screenshot of all attempt blog posts for the past few months. Pardon me for not publishing it. 



Okay, let me end this already with, Hello! I'm back in blogging and watch out for the own website coming next month!God bless!

0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento